If you downloaded the trial version from our website or another site and then purchased via the Mac App Store, you won't receive a serial number from Apple. They use a different registration system than what we use on our site. The following guide will help you download and install your purchase.
In this tutorial I've used our HDRtist Pro, but if you've purchased another of our applications through the Mac App Store, then please substitute HDRtist Pro with the name of the application.
Remove the trial version from your computer.
- If your application is running, please quit it.
- Click on the top right hand corner Spotlight icon and enter the name of your application.
- Click on the "Show All" option to bring up a window listing everything to do with that application.
- In that window, change the view to a list view, click on the item "File Name" next to "Search:"
- Click on the list header "Kind" so it groups together items of similar kind.
- Now scroll thought the list until you see your app name, with "Application" in the "Kind" column.
- Any items in the list that are your app and have "Application" listed next to them in the "Kind" column, you want to drag them to the Trash icon in the right hand side of your dock.
Install the Mac App Store Version
- Open the "App Store" application.
- Click on the "Purchases" icon in the toolbar.
- In the list that appears, locate your Ohanaware application and click on the "Install" button to the right of the list.
- Enjoy your newly purchased Ohanaware application.