Version: 1.0.8 (released Aug 23rd, 2012)
- Fixed performance degradation issue on OS X Mountain Lion.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging images in to the Welcome Window and then subsequent images into the document window.
- Fixed a bug in the document icon generation that could generate icons in the wrong aspect ratio.
- Fixed a bug in Save As dialog where some options were not showing up for JPEG and TIFF.
Requires: Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or newer, with at least 1 GB of Memory
Experience the Magic of HDR
with your own Photos.
Try before you Buy, enjoy HDRtist Pro FREE for 15-days.
- What is HDRtist Pro?Quick run down on HDR, Exposure Blending & HDRtist Pro
- Things you'll LoveFeatures and reasons to get excited about
- Amazing ExamplesSee some stunning examples of HDR photography
- Getting StartedWatch a video tutorial on how to use HDRtist Pro
- Screen shotsSee HDRtist Pro's beautiful interface.
What is HDRtist Pro, HDR & Exposure Blending
High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Exposure Blending make it possible to create highly detailed and ultra-realistic photographs with your digital camera. HDR works by combining exposure information using complex mathematics, while Exposure Blending works by simply selecting and cutting out the best parts of each photo. These two different techniques can generate different results. One technique might work for one image but may not work for another. This is why we think it's best to have both techniques to use.
HDRtist Pro is a streamlined Mac App thats been designed to create and edit HDR or Exposure Blended images. Utilizing Apple technology, HDRtist Pro is able to wield and manipulate 128-Bit floating-point images (that's 16,843,009 times more precision than a JPEG photo), into beautiful works of art or super-realistic photos. Our engine's been designed to work with multiple exposures, single RAW images, and can make single JPEG images look like HDR. 1-Click Styles, editable HDRs, straight forward interface and the innovative drop-N-click system are all featured in HDRtist Pro.
Things you'll love about HDRtist Pro
- 128-Bit floating point precisionHDRtist Pro processes at the highest precision available to us to get the best results we can, giving you awesome HDRs.
- Made for MacThis isn't a Windows or Linux App, it's a bona fide Mac only App. It's been lovingly crafted by Mac Users who love the Mac, just like you.
- Tale of 2 lovesWe love HDR & we love Exposure Blending. We couldn't decide which one was better so we built both into HDRtist Pro.
- 1-Click Editing for HDRAs easy as it sounds, 1-Click will apply different styles to your HDR right in front of your eyes. You can even make your own 1-Click Styles.
- Intuitive by DesignWe've spent months making HDRtist Pro easy enough to use that you shouldn't need any help. We've done things like make all the options clearly visible and reduced hidden controls.
- The safer way to saveIntroducing HDRtist Pro documents where your original source images and all your settings are stored, enabling you to re-edit your HDR without having to start from the beginning.
- iPhoto & Aperture are my friendsNot only is it easy to get images from iPhoto or Aperture in HDRtist Pro, but there's an option that'll save an editable HDR directly into your favorite photo organizer. Nice!
- Drop-N-ClickDrag-N-Drop, but simplified... Simply drop your images into a HDRtist Pro document window and your options will be presented for you. Forgotten key combos are a thing of the past.
- Singles ClubIt doesn't matter if you only shoot single JPEGs or RAWs, you can still get the HDR look quickly and easily using HDRtist Pro.
- Amazing Value for MoneyHDRtist Pro was built for everyone to use, not just for professionals, which is why it's only $29.99.
- So sharp it hurtsHow sharp do you like your HDRs, nice and soft or so sharp you feel like it could cut through glass? Either way HDRtist Pro has options.
- Enhance dark or dull photos easily.HDR processing was originally designed to compensate the limitations of digital photography, which enables it to enhance dark or dull photos.
- Easily & Quickly create beautiful results.With all the technology HDRtist Pro uses, it's simple to create great looking HDR images.
- Help is on HandWe've included a "How to take HDR Photos" guide, along with a video tutorial and bunch of mini-tutorials, all to help you enjoy the world of HDR Photography.
Awesome HDRtist Pro Examples
Getting Started Video Tutorial
See the beautiful interface of HDRtist Pro
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8
- Intel Processor
- 1 GB of RAM (Memory)
- A 256mb graphics card is recommended for hardware acceleration.
- 200mb of Hard Disk space.
- 1024 x 768 or larger display.
HDRtist Pro uses the Apple ImageIO Kit to read RAW images, to see if you camera is compatible see what raw formats do we support.
Reviews & Customer Feedback
"This is such an easy, fast way to do HDR photos. I really love it." - Jeremy Lester - www.youtube.com/cockyjeremy
"I like the interface a lot, essential and friendly. The engine works very well and the alignment is also good." - Filippo Bianchi
"I love the program. Cheers, and keep up the good work." - Joseph Goldberg
"In this era of impersonal, illogical, and incompetent products, HDRtist Pro is a beacon of hope that attention to detail and quality still exists." - Laurence E. Schiffman B.S.; D.M.D.
"The program itself is great! I have a lot of experience with Photomatix Pro, but this is really intuitive!" - Martijn Pieter
Ohanaware's logos & product names are registered © of Ohanaware Co., Ltd. 29-9 Dagong Rd. Manjhou Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan, R.O.C