HDRtist Version History
Version 1.3.2 Released Oct 10th, 2011
- Fixed a bug whereby some internal components were not being registered correctly.
- No longer warns when it can't open images (when you select a folder).
Version 1.3.1 Released October 8th, 2011
- [FIX] Alignment :: Check Images and make sure that they are all the same bit depth
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where clicking on the free space in the image list could cause an error.
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where sometimes an image object was created even if the image couldn't be opened.
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where the permissions on the plist file were getting hosed at build time.
- [IMP] Slightly improved image loading time.
Version 1.3 Released August 15th, 2011
- New: Welcome Window
- New: Drop-N-Click system from HDRtist Pro.
- New: Image Info window from HDRtist Pro.
- New: Can now save as a TIFF file.
- Improved: The delivery of the Image Alignment System.
- Improved: Slightly improved the speed of the engine.
- Improved: The memory usage of the application.
- Improved: The stability of the App.
- Fixed: The paste image bug.
- Fixed: Can now paste a copied preview into Lion's Preview.
- Fixed: A bug that could occur if the source files do not contain a file extension.
- Updated: InstallEasy to the latest version.
- Updated: AppKit to the latest version.
- Removed: The community toolbar item.
Version 1.1 Released November 11th, 2009
- Align image button, that'll attempt to align the source images when clicked. It uses "align_image_stack" by Harry van der Wolf http://www.harryvanderwolf.dyndns.org/
- HDR generation is not only faster, but now produces better results.
- Added an E-mail support option directly into the program.
- Fixed the pesky white box problem.
- No longer crashes sometimes when it can't open an image.
- Now remembers window position.